<

Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Friday!

It's going to be a long day.... It's finally Friday, but there's just not much to do here at work, and ScrapJazz is down, so I have nothing to do to pass the time... Plus, this means that I've only got one more week here - I start at my new job on the 23rd. I can't believe that I'm already talking about the end of January.

Looking forward to the long weekend. We get MLK day off, and I'm going to take Tuesday off as well... I have a couple vacation days saved up (I could either get paid for them or take them, and honestly, since we're so dead, I'd rather have the day off!) It's going to be a girl's weekend.... I'm staying with some friends Saturday night and we're having a sleep-over! I'm definitely looking forward to some quality time with them since we only get to see eachother about once a month since we don't work together anymore. And then I was thinking about going and having lunch with my mom on Monday since we're both off.... We haven't spent any time together, just the two of us in a long time. Plus, there's a lot going on that she doesn't know about and I feel she should.... So I think it's going to be an emotional weekend for me, but it'll be nice to have the love and support of my friends and family right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home