<

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Anyone?

I'd like to post a nice, pretty, frilly banner up there.... Anyone know how? I attempted it myself last time, got one up there, but couldn't figure out how to remove the default one as well... And I think that's when things went haywire and I had to start over.... Kinda nervous about putting a new one up there myself, don't want to screw it up again...

On another note, I'll be leaving here in about 2 hours for my girl's weekend.... I've got a ton of stuff to do:
~round up all the dirty laundry so I can do it tomorrow when I come home
~get the rest of the house picked up
~clean the disaster that I made in my scrap room last night (and I never did get the darn page done!)
~and eat something.... I haven't eaten anything yet and I'm starved!

.... but what am I doing? I'm sitting here blogging, could care less about all the stuff that needs to be done. I think that's my problem.... I have all these things in my head that need to be accomplished, but I'm such a procrastinator that I just put it off and put it off, until it gets soooo crazy and overwhelming that I stress myself out. Hmmm.... Think I need to add that one to my resolutions page (that is, if I ever get it done, ugh!)

Okay.... I really need to get this stuff done.... hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back Monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I am glad you blog is up and running again!!!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes! Head on over to my blog...you've been tagged :)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home