<

Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged!

So I get this email this morning saying that Jen has tagged me.... What a pleasant surprise ;o)! Here goes...

1. 4 jobs you've had in your life: kitchen aid, cashier, pizza maker, loan processor

2. 4 movies you would watch over and over: dirty dancing, pretty woman, footloose, and anything Disney

3. 4 television shows you love to watch: house, bones, anything Law and Order, friends

4. 4 places you've been on vacation: waikiki and north carolina (haven't had the opportunity to take many vacations)

5. 4 websites you visit daily: scrapjazz, yahoo, myspace, and all of the cool blogs listed over on the sidebar (if I can only choose one, then Ali E)

6. 4 places you would rather be right now: on a warm beach somewhere with my hubby, New York (I'll take the chilly weather for a bit Jen.... can you tell I'm a Cali girl!), North Carolina (it's just soooo beautiful there) or Europe (anywhere in Europe... I've never been!)

7. 4 bloggers you are tagging: wow, I don't know that many people to tag and that haven't been tagged.... um, so.... amy, I'm tagging you girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

LOL Thanks Jes!!!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home