<

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Weekend's Over...

But it was a good one. I had a great time with my friends over the weekend... we had a girls' sleepover from Saturday to Sunday.... We had good conversation, delicious drinks (apple martini's might become my new fav!) and great pizza.

Sunday afternoon was pretty mellow for me. I came home and had an early dinner with D. It was nice to get some time together, and we had a great time at our favorite restaurant and after dinner was done, we sat and talked for a while.... that's always nice to sit there and digest and talk...

I went down to my mom's today and hung out with her and my brother and his fiance. We went out to lunch and did a bit of shopping (my mom's favorite past-time). I got a beautiful set of martini glasses (for my apple-tini's) and a shaker. Also stopped at Bath and Body Works. Got lots of delicious stuff on sale - body scrub, lotions, hand soaps, and a couple others (most in my favorite smell - Sweet Pea).

Oh, and I got shipment notice of my new toy.... A black 60 gig iPod... the new model, with the video screen! I'm soooooo excited! I have the original mini iPod, but my battery didn't last on that one at all, so D said I could treat myself and get a new one.... This means that I'll be able to load it up with all of my music and hit the gym. I really want to get back into a good routine and get some of this extra weight off and tone up... Yay for me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

You lucky girl!!! I want a new iPod...

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh awesome!! new I pod, yay!! lovin' sweet pea too!!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home