<

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Weekend!

I went over to Lindi's last night and hung out. We went and grabbed some dinner at Pick up Stix, my favorite! Then we rented Just Like Heaven and watched that... so good! She has the cutest 4 kids (I'm including her dh in on tha one, lol!) and they were all super sweet. Her kids were very wild because of the new person in their house, so they talked my ear off and wanted to show me all of their toys, but I didn't mind at all!

We also got to play with our cameras and Lindi showed me how to use the P setting (omg, I'm getting into the manual mode!). Of course, we got some silly pictures of us.... Here's one of them. Oh, and a picture of my left-overs, which of course I had for breakfast this morning (love chinese for breakfast, I'm a wierdo!)



Today I've got to take Rusty and Lady to the groomers... both are so overdue for haircuts... Then I'm driving down to D's shop to get the car serviced. And I've got plenty to be doing around the house... laundry mostly, but basic cleaning too. But here I sit at 9:20 am in bed with the laptop, just chatting away...

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I wish I could join you guys at your parties!!! Looks like fun!! Great photos!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time, wish I could have joined in! Gotta love a good girls night!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Thena said...

Ohhh, my daughter introduced me to Pick up Stix and I love it!!

Thena Smith

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home