<

Monday, February 06, 2006

It's Monday... again....

I don't like Mondays so much.... Fridays are much better, in my opinion.... they'd be even nicer if the weekends lasted longer than 2 days.

I spent Saturday night at my mom's house. We went to dinner with my brother and his fiance to a little chinese place in San Diego.... they had the most delicious pungeont chicken (kinda like orange chicken) and sweet and sour shrimp (huge!). It was all so good and I managed to keep it down, yay for me! The first real meal I've actually had in a week and a half.

I think I slept wrong Saturday night though, b/c I woke up with the stiffest neck ever! Couldn't hardly turn to the right at all.... as the day wore on, it seemed to get a little better, but when I woke up this morning and tried to sit up, my neck made this loud, nasty, painful pop and I couldn't move for a minute.... so scary! Now I definitely can't move to the right at all. Why does stuff like this happen when you don't have medical insurance??? I tried to massage it in the shower, but it was oh so painful that I just wanted to cry. I'm hoping it will get better b/c I can't afford to go to the dr. uninsured....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home