<

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not doing so well...

D and I are seperating. It's a long story and all I can say is that I'm still in a state of shock, my heart hurts, and I've been so sick the last couple of days because of the stress. It's been pretty rough. He's staying in the house until we both get on our feet financially and he finds a studio down in San Diego, closer to work. It's gonna take some time, but eventually I'll be okay. I've got a lot of love and support, a lot of people in my corner of the ring. You all know who you are, and I love you dearly, more than you'll ever understand.

Love you all ;o)
Jes

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Jes I am so sorry this happen,I dont know the whole story . But I hope this works out for the best for you. Take care girl
amy

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes - I'm sory that I'm just reading this now, (been out of blog world and SJ a bit lately). I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and positive energy. Remember - you are an AMAZING woman, no matter what. And, you have lots of people in your corner : )
Jen

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home