<

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Had the day off today!

Went to the doctor's yesterday to find out why I'm still sick... Remember when I came back from Hawaii with the flu? Well, it never really went away... It's been coming and going since October! She put me on some antibiotics and a cough medicine that has codine in it so I can sleep through the night (finally!) And let me tell you something.... that stuff is awesome! Slept so good last night. The moment I hit the pillow, I was out cold until 6:30 this morning. Bad thing is that I forgot to turn the alarm back on and D was late for work... oopsies!

So, I decided to go pick up my gifts for my secret cupid swap through SJ.... got her lots of goodies, can't wait till she opens her package! And of course, had to pick up a couple things for myself! Lookie what I got (amongst other things...)


My lss will be carrying this new book every other month. It's kinda like a card magazine, but it's actually a book and it comes out bi-monthly. It was 14.95 and there's 130 pages of awesome card ideas and designs.... Another thing I'm gonna be hooked on. Oh, and I've been waiting for the new Quote Unquote book too, so I snagged that. I'm feeling some inspiration from these two already! And, the Quote Unquote is all music lyrics. How awesome is that?!?! Lots of great ideas for V-day, which is practically around the corner....

I think I'm going to do an accordion book for D... I might have to arrange a photo session first though. Oh, did I mention that I'm going to sign up for a photography class at the local community college? It starts in March, so I really need to get my butt in gear and enroll.... But I'm so excited. Now I'll finally be able to learn some of those scary manual settings on my digi Rebel!

Alrighty, back to cleaning up my scrap room, something I've been wanting to do for weeks! Laters....

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Congrats on your new stuff!!!!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Jes -
Thank you soooo much for the secret cupid stuff!! (yes, I am a stalker and found your website ^_^)

I have been wanting to try flowers on my LOs for awhile now, but I don't have the $$ to spend on a single jar of one color, so your gift of multiple flowers is fantastic!

And my favorite brand is KI Memories, and I've been eyeing those rubons for a while now.

I am also obsessed with ink, so I think it was fate that made you my secret cupid! Check out my layouts at my site http://cjgarvie.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!
~Cara

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home