<

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm so bummed!

So I went home on my lunch break today (love that I can do that now) and found a notice from FedEx that they attempted delivery of my new iPod.... but they didn't leave it! They've always left the package on the porch, but this time they didn't..... Now I have to wait until Monday. I signed the release form allowing it to be left on the porch this time, but now I have to wait until Monday to play with my new toy. I'm sad :o(

Today's my last day at CW.... starting over at the new place on Monday. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. Looking forward to the change, but like any normal person, change makes me nervous too. I'm sure it'll be a smooth process... I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I am sorry about your iPod that sucks...Hey if you dont mind me asking where did you but yours from?? I am looking at buying one..
Goog luck at your new place girl..
amy

7:40 AM  
Blogger amy said...

I am so sorry my spelling sucks,I ment to ask where did you get yours from??(iPOD)
Sorry I dont know how to edit my frist post..

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home