<

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yummy!

Can you say delicious... Check out the new Basic Grey! Okay, and for those of my friends that read my blog and don't scrap, you have to forgive me of my nerdy-ness over this line of paper... Only a scrapper would understand ;o) Too bad it doesn't come out until after CHA.... I've gotta get on the waiting list!!

So tomorrow I get to go hang out with Lindi up in Redlands again... So exciting. I love ScrapJazz more and more each day. The friendships that I've made with people that are all over this country (and several outside of the U.S.) are amazing.... the bond you can share with a person you've never even met.... It's so cool. Lindi is one of the several Cali girls on SJ, but she's only like an hour or so away from me, so we've had the opportunity to meet in real life, which is so cool. We're going to go have lunch and do some scrap shopping over at Collective Journey. I'd never been to this store before meeting her, and I have to say that this is one of the coolest stores I've ever been to.... it's ginormous! (love my word, lol!) They have a huge selection of all sorts of stuff.... from regular scrap stuff, to stamps (I've never seen such a variety at a scrap store), to inks and pigment powders.... You have to go there if you get the chance, very much worth the drive. Of course, be sure to take lots of cash! ;o)

It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so D and I are meeting up with his boss and some of his friends to go on a ride....

My new job is going well.... It's a nice change of pace. Loan processing had become pretty mundane, and it's nice to be doing something completely different and really exercising my brain. It's with an advertising company, and for the moment, I'm doing basic administrative type stuff. But as the business gets up and running, I'll be more involved with HR, Marketing, Business Planning, that kind of stuff. It's cool...

Hope you all have a great weekend.... And thanks for reading my blog ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

OMGOSH!!! I just posted about how much I want BG on my blog too.. Have a great weekend and have fun shopping..wish I could go...
aw

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home