<

Thursday, January 26, 2006

How neat!

How cool is this?? Jessie posted a link for a map on Google for all the ScrapJazz girlies... now we can see where everyone is, and most of us even have a picture up... So cool! You've gotta check this out... SJ Girls

And, as an update, I'm doing better the last couple of days. As my girl Kris said, it's growing pains. And I'm hoping she's right... I've realized I've been very selfish in our marraige, and now I'm going to try and give back, and let David be who he is, without trying to change him or criticizing him...

Thank you all for the love and support over the last couple of days... It's amazing the people you meet on the web and get to know.... The bond you share and you've never even met. I have to say I'm truly gratefull for all of my wonderful friends on SJ as well as my friends here locally. Love you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jes. I wish you the best-- you're gonna do just fine.

9:24 PM  
Blogger amy said...

I am happy things are working out for you all now!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home