<

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Update

Tomorrow's my next hearing with the Labor Board. Please, cross your fingers, think good thoughts, say a prayer for me. I'm hoping to get word of when I might see my money. God knows we need it. I was hoping that this year would start off on a better foot for us, but it seems not. We're doing our best, and stretching our money pretty tight. Finding ways to cut corners, juggling bills, trying to find ways to make some money on the side. Johnny's probably gonna start doing some tattoo work. Hopefully that pans out. We're just ready to get back on our feet...

2 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

GOOD LUCK GIRL!

I seriously hope it all goes the way it shoul an you get what you need/deserve!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I wish you tons of luck. I'll say a little prayer and anxiously wait to hear how it all went.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home