<

Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's been a long week....

With all that's been going on with Teegan's sudden passing, I've found myself praying a lot lately. Mostly for Sarah and her family, that they will be able to find peace in all of this. That they know how much they are loved and how truly affected we all have been by these circumstances. That they know that we are here for them, even if it's only to provide an ear or shoulder. And I've been praying for Amy a lot too. That she would continue to be strong for her friend, who needs her now more than ever. Amy posted that Sarah actually got some sleep last night, for the first time since this all happened. What a relief. With the services being yesterday, I'm sure that she's able to finally slow down and just breath. I still can't imagine the pain that they all feel. But they are on my mind constantly and I just wish that there were something I could do...

I had expected to get quite a bit done today, with Christmas just around the corner. We'll be having all of Johnny's family over, as well as some friends. I wanted to get the house cleaned up, carpets cleaned, kitchen mopped.... all of it done now, so that as the big day gets closer, I'm just able to spot clean. I did get the kitchen mopped, but once I got the vacuum in my scrap room, I got distracted and ended up cleaning up in there most of the day. Went through some of the stuff I've been wanting to purge. Think I sold a QK font. Yay! And then as the day wore down, I ended up scrapping... So most of the day was spent in my scrap room. But, I was productive while in there, so I guess it's not a big deal. I'll just have a lot more to do tomorrow, which works out because Johnny will be home to help... :o)

Anyways, not much exciting going on. Just felt the need to post something. Think I'm gonna go pop a movie in and head to bed... Nite everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home