<

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Getting ready for Christmas!

Thanksgiving has come and gone.... Had a great holiday dinner with Johnny's family. My poor mom has been battling a stomach bug for almost a month now and wasn't able to make it.... Hopefully she's on the road to recovery finally, just as Christmas starts to roll around.

It's been nice having the last 3 days off with my Honey. We decided to use a really beautiful artificial tree this year, rather than a real tree. Growing up, I always had artificial trees, so I vowed to have a real tree every year as an adult. But, with money being so tight, Johnny's dad offered us his artificial, which we decided was a great idea. Set the tree up on Friday night and spent the entire evening decorating it. We had a great time putting together our first christmas tree together.

Saturday we spent decorating the rest of the house, Johnny climbed up on the roof to put the lights up, cleaned up the house a bit.... So nice to just have quality time together. Pulled the couch bed out and had a fire going in the fireplace and fell asleep out in the warm living room.... Loved every minute of it. Love making memories like that. Still need to get pictures of the outside of the house, but here are a couple from the other night and of the tree...


Our first christmas together begins....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! Jes! Such cutie dogs you have!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

You guys are sooooooooooooo sweet.... its starting to get hot here... jealous of you really - I uch prefer winter. I am in Auckland this week, it sucks - Auckland is a big city and I'm away from my honey :(

Glad you guys are having some good times... we will need to get our tree sorted soon too!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jes! I can't wait to see the cute scrap page! You guys look adorable.

7:59 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

beautiful tree, beautiful couple!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I'm so excited for the holidays! I'm working on my tree now. Love looking at your pics; you two are so cute.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home