<

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I've been scrappin, again!!

With this downtime, I've been able to get in my room and get some things done. I've decided to take a test-run on some cards and post them on ebay and see what happens. Hopefully I'll be able to make a little money there. Have yet to post them, so I need to get on the ball. Anyways, just wanted to post some of the layouts I've gotten done over the last week. Went and cropped with Toni and got 4 pages done that night, then 2 in the last 2 days, plus lots of cards! Wooohooo!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

You are putting me to shame! I have to many pictures that I need to scrap, I'm way behind. Good for you for getting so much done!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

WOW!
Honestly you are so good Jes! Glad you are getting some time for the mojo now... see silver linings... good stuff!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes - You are SOOO AWESOME!!!! You probably already know this, but be careful using Stampin' Up stamps to make cards to sell. Not all of them are covered by their angel policy. If you post them on ebay someone might report you. The catalog should say which ones are, and aren't or I'm sure you could call Stampin' Up direct... (not trying to be negative, just don't want you to get in trouble... I didn't know any of this until a Stampin' Up demonstrator told me) You are so good I'll be you could make a lot of money doing cards!! Or Scrapping for people. You might want to check that out on ebay.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

wow! lovin those cards

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home