<

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back in Cali!

I'm home, alive and well.... Took another day off work to catch up on some much needed sleep, unpacking, cleaning up a bit, just settling in back at home.

I managed to take quite a few pics of the crop as well as doing some sight-seeing, so I'm working on sorting through them and playing with them a bit.... I'll have them uploaded here soon.

And don't forget to check out my photos over at DeviantArt. There's a link over on my sidebar..... I tend to upload there before anywhere else.....

Well, that's it for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that you made it back to Cali. I'm sure that J was totally happy to see you ,,, and the furr-babies, too! That is too cool that you got to meet everyone. Maybe we can talk some into coming to SoCal ,, even go to the Pink Pineapple. That would be awesome.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home