<

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Leavin... on a jet plane.....

But I do know when I'll be back!! Not sure that I'll have time to post before heading to the airport tomorrow, so here's just a little quicky update.

I'm all packed and ready to go! Super duper excited!! Can't wait :D Just going over a few things in my head that I need to remember to pack. I'm hoping I don't forget anything too important.

Going out for Sushi tonight with Johnny.... I thought it'd be nice to go out to dinner together since I'm leaving for a week. So gonna miss him. I'm sure he'll stay busy out in the garage playing with the bike or the mustang.... He's thinking about polishing the wheels on the bike, so that will for sure keep him busy if he takes that on. And, I'm sure he'll be out in Hemet a couple nights..... So glad that he's willing to take care of the babies for me too.... I love that he loves them like I do :D

And, the day I get back is our 3 month mark.... Man, time sure flies. Crazy to think that it's been 3 months already, which also means that he's been living with me for over 2 months.... I love having him there with me, going to bed together, waking up together, knowing that our evenings are spent together (usually in the kitchen cooking then watching tv or a movie).... I like our routines. It's so awesome that things have just worked out so perfectly.... I'm so happy!!

Okay girls, I'm ready for Michigan. I'm ready to get on that plane and meet Ruthann in Chicago. I'm ready for the many hours that we're gonna spend gabbing away in the car on the road. I'm ready to meet all you crazy ladies. I'm ready for my crown. And, I'm definitely ready for a drink!!

Michigan, here we come! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

*sigh* Well you know I wish I could come. Sill ocean in teh way... *willing america to get closer*
Have a FABULOUS time for the crazy bunch. Will call on Saturday!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Lindi said...

I wish I could be there with you! Have a great time and cuddle with that shirt at night!!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Have fun. So SO much fun.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

you are going to have a BLAST!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home