<

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Taking my foot outta my mouth now....

Alrighty then... He's got a girlfriend. That explains the song choices (not so much as to why he stole my song, then proceeds to use "our" song for her, but hey, it's okay!) Good for him, happy that he's moving on. Maybe then things won't feel so awkward..... Just hope he can really truly move on in the same way that I have.

In other news.... Sitting at work bored today. Was gonna post on Oscar's blog (since I'm a guest blogger and all....) but I completley forgot her password. Thought I had it memorized, but I must have typed it in wrong because it didn't find her page. Ooopsies. She's due back from vacation at the end of the week and Neen has blogged twice and I haven't done a single one yet.... I really suck. Oscar, I'm sorry hun!!

Meeting my honey for lunch today.... I always look forward to that. :D Alrighty kids, that's about it for me.... I'm off to find somethign to occupy my time!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok ,,, bizarre that he would be using a song that the two of you shared ,,, but whatever makes his cookie crumble!! Glad all is ok.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I am so glad I am not the only one who makes logical conclusions that are not entirely correct... I hope for both of you he can move on too...

10:48 PM  
Blogger Vicky said...

So heres the thing...you are a good commenter and i am a crap one. I read your blog. Every day. and i dont comment. So i will now! I am so pleased for you, i have been keeping up with your saga, and i believe you have come out on top, hell, youre the one that can change your song. and you get to have your house...and drive your boyfriends cool car. that is cool, and you are cool. Comment over!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

not a problem Jes.

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home