<

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Had a Dream Last Night

And it's really bothering me this morning.... I don't normally remember my dreams, but this one stuck with me so vividly....

I dreamt that I came home from work to find D parked in the driveway. He informed me that he was here to pick up a couple things. I tried to convince him that he'd already picked up all of his stuff and there was nothing left here for him, but he would not back down.

I walked to the front door and unlocked the security door. I then fumble with my keys to find the key to the interior door, and he decides to go ahead and unlock the door himself (this is the key that I did not change - so he still does have this key irl). He pushes his way past me and walks in the house. I immediately get nervous because Johnny's things are strewn about the house - his guitar specifically..... which D immediately spots and starts questioning whose it is. Then he picks it up and starts playing with it. And I know that Johnny would start breaking fingers if he ever saw D touch his guitar!!

I'm standing in the middle of the living room trying to convince him that there's nothing here of his for him to pick up (mind you, he brought the bike, so how would he transport anything?) but he refuses to leave. Then I see an older red truck pull up into the driveway (it looks just like D's shop truck at work) and Johnny gets out of it, with his boss (why he's in D's shop truck and not his car, I have no clue!?). I go meet him in the driveway and explain what's going on, because he noticed the motorcycle in the driveway. He's furious but I convince him not to go in the house.

I'm walking back towards the house, leaving Johnny standing in the driveway, and suddenly, my mom is at the front door, and so is Johnny's mom.... They're both trying to convince me that it's okay, that everything will be okay. D's still in the house. Johnny's standing in the driveway fuming. I walk into the house crying and end up sitting in the hallway trying to figure out how to make him leave.

I don't remember what happened from there - I was seriously so upset from this dream that I woke myself up. I couldn't go back to sleep after that because I couldn't stop replaying it in my head. Honestly, if that were to ever happen irl, it would be seriously disasterous. Johnny's got a temper, and so does D.... I'm afraid to even think of what the outcome would be.... They would both be seriously hurt.

Anyways.... I needed to get that off my chest. Not necessarily looking for a response. I just didn't know where to post it, so I came here....

5 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I hate dreams that don't leave your mind allllll day long!!

ck

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always find when I have dreams I remember it's usually when I'm stressing. And I'm sure there's lots of stress going on right now. There are a lot of issues that u are dealing with and so it's going to make you have dreams and thoughts, etc. Keep the police phone and emergency numbers on you and as soon as something like this happens, if it would then u can call them. Has he signed it over to you,yet? because it's technically still his house until he does this. Just keep yourself safe and don't worry too much about this dream otherwise it will really stress you out and you'll lose so much sleep over it.

I can't remember my password for blogger so just signing it as anonymous.. guess I'll have to figure it out... (from scrapjazz.
Sarah

2:59 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Weird... I had when I have dream so vivid like that... Think about something positive before you go to bed tonight - like icecream and bungy jumping :)

6:47 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

It is just a dream. After all you are not pyshic like me. HUGS

2:33 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Where are you lately?... fudge was good, have one more piece in my pantry...yummo...
Time for a blog update miss! :)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home