<

Monday, June 19, 2006

More Pictures

These are from Saturday... Chey and I went back out and got some daytime shots of downtown Temecula area.... I'm posting the originals and then the ones that I played with in PS. I've also got pics to upload from our trip out to Silver Strands, but not sure if I'll have time to do that tonight... But for now -

An old wagon ...


A statue outside of one of the wine shops (first is the original, second I just sharpened the coloring a bit)


An old building that I found down an alley way....


And finally some roses....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindi said...

I think it's time to upgrade to the 75-300 mm lens!!! Your photos rock Jes!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

So jealous of your cool camera.... you'd get some beautiful shots of New Zealand with it :P Love them you have a real talent girl

9:56 PM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

great pics, thanks for sharing! lovin' the wagon wheel ones!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin' your pics girlie :)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home