<

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A long overdue update!!

It's been a while since I've updated.... been a busy little bee. So here goes my novel, hope you have a minute....

Last weekend was lots of fun. Saturday was the Temecula Balloon and Wine Festival - went with Johnny, Tani and John. Had a wonderful time, watched the balloon glow, had some good wine and chocolate covered fruit, laughed a lot, lost the car in the parking lot and managed to bust myself up laughing at who knows what.... so funny that I decided to stop and sit in the dirt parking lot for a minute to catch my breath (which Johnny just got a kick out of - thanks hun :p)

Sunday was nice too.... slept in with my baby, lazied around the house and then in the evening went to the Alkaline Trio concert with some friends. Had a great time. Loved the music. Loved spending time with my honey. Love getting to know Ian and JoAnna a little better.... Such sweet people.

Monday I took the day off (we were out super late the night before - but more importantly, I wanted to meet Johnny's mom!) So we drove up to Whittier so Johnny could get some of his things from his mom's house... I got to meet his mom and step-dad - both are super sweet. I can see where he gets his attitude from (totally a good thing!) and can't wait to get to know his mom more....

Been battling a sore throat the last couple days, but seem to be doing better now.... Need to get that cleared up before the weekend though - I'm going to LA on Saturday to do pictures for Mary and her mom, and with Blanca being so weak, I don't want to be sick around her. That's the last thing she needs... Don't worry Mares, I'll be better!!!

Things in my life couldn't be better.... I've met a wonderful man, who treats me like a little princess, who loves me for who I am, doesn't try to change me, has the most sincere heart, and we just fit so well together.... We love a lot of the same things, we spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking together (which I just love!!), he loves to cuddle, he loves music, he can do just about anything he puts his mind to..... and last night he informed me that he's writting me a song. I'm excited to hear it babe! :D

Its funny lately.... I just walk around with the biggest, goofiest smile on my face.... all because of Johnny.... he makes me so truly happy. My friends see it, my co-workers see it. And they're all saying the same thing - they've never seen me happier. My best friends are even saying it - and I'm so blessed to have such wonderful, caring people in my life.... I love you all tons, thank you for your friendship, your love, and support over the last couple months.... Things are finally looking up and I couldn't be happier!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Happiness truly does come from within and not from others. When you are happy you attract happy people. I am happy for you.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

so glad you are happy! You deserve every bit of it!
ck

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home