<

Friday, June 02, 2006

7 Deadly Sins

Neen posted a challenge the other day and I'm just getting around to it.....

PRIDE – Which of your attributes or talents are you most proud of?
honestly, none..... i don't feel that i'm that talented. and when i do, i usually find someone that can do it much better, so it just makes me wonder why i even try....

ENVY – What brings out the green-eyed monster of jealousy in you?
women that can be a stay at home mom and wife.... that's my ultimate dream - to find someone to love me and take care of me, be the sole provider for our family....

SLOTH – What’s your idea of relaxation?
an awesome day at a spa.... full massage, facial, manicure, pedicure..... the royal treatment

LUST – Who do you lust after?
love and happiness....

GREED – What was your last budget blow out on?
a new canon digi elph - i need a small camera to carry around when i don't want to haul my rebel around

ANGER – What gets your blood boiling?
ignorance, stupidity, not taking responsibility for your own actions and making it my fault... gee, can we guess who i'm talking about here?! **rolling eyes**

GLUTTONY – What’s your favourite food?
anything thats completely and utterly bad for me and loaded with carbs and butter!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

No talent... sending you a virtual slap! You are a talented scrapper, awesome photographer, great fur baby mama and friend!
Have to sort you out miss!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home