<

Friday, May 19, 2006

Exciting Stuffs

Went on my first date last night.... Had a blast. He's super sweet, got a great personality, a bit of a smartass (but keeps me on my toes) and makes me laugh more than anyone else I know. Brings a big smile to my face. We went to dinner, went and had a drink, then back to my house for a movie. Didn't really watch the movie - we talked most of the time. He loves my crazy kiddos and they all loved him. Yes, I kissed him goodnight. Yes, I really enjoyed it :p He might be coming over on Sunday to cook me dinner... Definitely looking forward to that - can't go wrong with a guy that loves to cook!!

Ruthann's coming tonight! I'm so super psyched!! Five hours from Surprise, AZ to Wildomar, CA. Hopefully she doesn't hit too much traffic and isn't too stiff to move once she gets here. We've got a busy weekend planned. Heading to Pink Pineapple to meet with Toni (from SJ) and then down to Del Mar to the Tattoo Expo. I'm getting my ears punched. Starting at an 8 guage and then I'll probably work my way down to a 4 or 2. Might get my Kanji, not sure yet. Ruthann's wanting new ink, but hasn't decided if she'll get any or not. I hope so - I don't want to be the only one getting work done tomorrow! :p After the expo, we're driving up to meet Lindi for dinner in Redlands. I figure that while she's here, she might as well meet some of the other SoCal ladies!

Lots of fun stuff! Looking forward to some serious girl time. And definitely looking forward to hanging out with Johnny more. :D

I'll have pics to share by the time Monday rolls around! Happy weekend friends :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Woo hoo! Go Johnny!
So glad to here you had a blast... and I bet you DO have a photo of this man you can share... after experiencing Jes at Disneyland (click happy)...

4:58 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I am sooo glad you had fun jes and I can't wait to see pics of your ears and fun sj meetings :)

ck

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes ,,, it was great to meet you (and Ruthann). We definitely have to get together again real soon!!

~ Toni

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home