<

Monday, May 15, 2006

For the Love of Mike!!

(that was for Jennifer H - and I have no idea who Mike is, lol)... I'm updating :D

Insanely crazy weekend... Drove 350+ miles between driving out to Redlands to go scrap shopping, then driving to Lindi's and back, then down to San Diego and back.... My car pretty much hates me now. Having some issues with keeping oil in the car. Seems I've got a worse leak than I had originally thought. And I have no time to actually take the car into the shop in the next 3 weeks.... Wonderful, aint it?!

So much to do this week in preparation for Ruthann coming. Why is it that I only clean my house (like seriously clean, deep clean kinda stuff) when I have company coming over? Someone kick me in the pants already. Gotta clean the carpets (well, that needed to be done anyways, I just keep putting it off), dust, clean the bathrooms, do laundry, clean up the back yard..... And, I've got other things to do in between there, like go get my nails done (their about to pop off cuz I need a fill so badly), make a trip to Costco (hitting that one on the way home tonite), go tanning (I've already lost my base, so I'm gonna have to start over again, ugh!)....

And, I've been running on little sleep cuz Molly has started this new thing where she decides that she wants up and wants breakfast at 6.... I can usually argue with her long enough to get her back to sleep for another 15 to 20 mins, then I'm up... And, I've been getting to bed a little late cuz I'm chatting online with a new friend :D

So yea... that's about it for me. Scrapped a little with Lindi on Saturday and need to upload those.... add that to my list. Maybe tonite.... Later all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

You'll know a Mike after today... Hee hee

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home