<

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm a thief!!

I stole this directly off of Nicole's blog... Hope you don't mind girlie.... I saw it and thought that I need to make this known as well, for my family and friends that drop by from time to time... I'd really love to hear from you and let me know that you read this thing!!

You can leave me comments? I had a friend tell me today she didn't know you could do that... so I figured I'd post a little tutorial on how to leave comments. Its fun. I like to hear back from you- makes me feel like I'm not just writing to write. Lets me know I do have some readers out there.

So down below the bottom of each post there is a dotted line. Under the dotted line it has the date and then says permalink and comments and there is a number in parenthesis (the number is how many comments have been left). All you have to do is click on comments and fill in the information, type your comment and VOILA! Go ahead... try it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home