<

Friday, April 14, 2006

Just a Quickie

A quick Friday post.... Sorry to have neglected you all this week.... Here goes:

It's finalized - D and I will not be reconciling. His choice, not mine. I can't do anything to change the situation or outcome, so I'm moving on with my life. I'm heart-broken, but what can I do? I've shed enough tears and I'm ready to move on. With the help of all of my wonderful friends and family, I'm moving on. We will still keep in contact and remain friends, but that's it.

Met up with my two favorite people last night for dinner and awesome margaritas. Mary and Tani are two of the best people to have come into my life and I don't know what I'd do without them... If you girls are reading this, I love you so much and can't thank you enough! Mary brought a book called "It's Called A Break-Up Because It's Broken"... Looking forward to getting into that, lol! And Tani's already got a list of people that she wants to introduce me to when I'm ready, lol!

Getting my hair done tonight.... I'll be sure to post pictures. Saturday, my brother and his fiance are coming over and hanging out with me. We don't have anything special planned, but I do have to make devilled eggs..... Thasha's been craving them, and I promised that if they came up to visit, I'd have them ready for her ;o) Sunday I'm heading to Ikea with D to pick up a couple things for the house and a futon... D will be going with me so we can load the futon into his truck (can't exactly fit that into my little Honda).

Next Wednesday I'm heading to downtown San Diego with Mary to the House of Blues to catch a concert... That's going to be so much fun! Looking forward to getting out and having some fun.... And we're planning a Cinco de Mayo get together, just the 3 of us girls... I'm boarding the dogs so we can go out and have an awesome time without me having to worry about getting home that night.... Looking forward to it ladies!!

Oh, and Lindi and the family have decided to move to Utah... I'm gonna be so sad without her, and I'm really gonna miss her crazy kids and hubby... But this move is going to be so awesome for them. The kids will have better education opportunities, and they're going to be surrounded by family. How awesome is that?! And... all you crazy SJ ladies that have voted that I move to Utah with her.... You all crack me up! Who knows what my future holds. I'm looking forward to heading out there and visiting for a bit once they're all settled in, so we'll see.... ;o)

I think that's it... Hopefully I'll be more on top of my poor little neglected blog next week.... Have a happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home