<

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Week

I feel like I live for the weekends, even when there's nothing special going on... The weeks just drag on and then the weekend flies by before I even get a chance to enjoy it.... Am I the only one that feels this way? Am I the only one that feels that time goes faster and faster each year as I get older? What is going on here?! It's insane....

I got out of work early on Friday and managed to go home and take a nice little cat nap... Cleaned the house a bit, ordered a pizza, had some wine and watched Fever Pitch. I'm notorious for buying movies and never getting around to watching them, so I'm trying to catch up a bit on my movies....

Saturday I slept in, cleaned a little more and then went out and had some retail therapy ;o) It's been a while since I've bought any new clothes and what I have now is getting pretty tight... I bought 3 new pairs of jeans, a couple cute little t-shirts, a denim skirt and cute little haulter top... Now if the weather would just warm up so I can wear it! I was supposed to have a friend over Saturday night but never heard from her, so I sat home and watched another movie (can't remember which one though).

Sunday I went and hung out with a girlfriend and we went to lunch and shopped a bit... Found a cute little mail organizer thing to put in the kitchen for 15.00 - such a good deal! It was nice to meet up with her and just sit and chat.... We haven't had any time together, just the 2 of us in months!

And here it is Monday again, and all I can think about is next weekend.... I've got a BBQ to go to and am really looking forward to hanging out with my dear friend Lindi and her munchkins.... Then D's coming over and hanging out with me for the rest of the weekend.... Looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home