<

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm a happy girl!

Got my new 50mm lens today! What a great surprise to come home to after the day I had.... Not so much a surprise, being that I ordered it and all.... I just didn't expect to get it until Thursday. I played with it a bit and love it... I'll post a couple pictures here, but keep in mind that I'm very much an amatuer. Plus, this was all indoor lighting in the evening... I can't wait to get some shots outside and with natural lighting. Plus, I need to play a bit more and know how much to adjust the settings a bit.

These are just some silk flowers that I have on hand for scrapping...
My ribbon jars....
Here's Jakey.... I love this one of him!And of course... the infamous mirror shot....

1 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Pretty... Jake looks happy.
I'm still a "point and click" camera chick.... oh to have money...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home