<

Friday, February 24, 2006

I've been a bad blogger

It's been a long week, and I kept meaning to sit down and blog, but for the life of me, I just couldn't find anything to talk about... There's just not much new with me...

Last weekend I bought a webcam and I've been using it just about every night hanging out with some friends on the east coast. Kinda silly, but it's neat to be able to see the people you chat with.

I was sleeping pretty well the first half of the week.... But Wednesday rolled around and so did the insomnia. I'm working on 4 hours of sleep today, but surprisingly, I'm doing pretty good.

I've got an appointment to go get my hair done tomorrow. I really want to do something different and outrageous, but don't want to go super short, so that doesn't really leave me many options. I might just have her cut it into the A-Line like she's been doing and then go crazy with some color... Of course, it never comes out how I want and it takes me a while to get used to it.... I really need to find a stylist closer to home that doesnt cost an arm and leg...

Sunday I'm meeting up with some friends for lunch and then we're going to go over to Disneyland and hit a couple rides... I'm looking forward to getting out of the house. Especially since D might be moving out that day. I don't think I could bear to be there, watching him load everything up into his friend's trailer and then drive off.... Wow, that makes me cry just thinking about it. Yeah, I can't be there for that.

I've got an appointment on Tuesday for the house to be appraised. I'm refinancing the house to get a lower payment, something that won't be so overwhelming with only my income. Hopefully that'll allow me to stay in the house a while longer until I figure out what I'm really doing. I'm kinda between a rock and a hard spot.... I can sell the house and get an apartment, but then I'd have to find homes for the dogs and I can't bear to lose them. Or I can keep the house and just live super tight... I don't know what to do really. So I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Okay, it's almost time for me to get out of here. I can't wait to go home, soak in a hot bubble bath and sip on some martinis.... Have a great weekend everyone :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Hey Jes a roo... would you look into having a boarder... not sure but it might be an option. If not, bring the pups and kitty and move to NZ... :)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home