<

Monday, February 13, 2006

I cried tonight...

I let myself cry... not just a little bit.... I'm talking full fledged hyperventalating, painful, deep sobbing, crying so much that it hurts to breath.... I'm tired of putting on a happy face and saying that things are gonna be okay.... I just want to hurt for a while. I want to be mad at myself, hate myself for everything that's happened, for being the way that I am, for being so mean and uncontrollable and unloving towards a man that just wanted to love me and be loved back... I have a terrible way of showing my appreciation. And for that, I've lost the one person I've always thought would be there.... And I hate myself for that. I need to deal with this, and the only way I know how.... is to cry. I wish I could say I feel better, but I don't. I think I've got a lot of crying left to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Hey chook, athough I don't know the full story I do know that it takes two and you have to work on and fight for love. It's never ever smooth. Cry as much as you need too, but then stop and know that you are loved by so many other people. Don't hate yourself, you are you. If it didn't fit, it didn't fit. Sending you all my love and hugs... Neen

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Jes, hope things start to feel better soon. Let yourself cry because the situation sucks and it does hurt - but it does get better. Hard to see now, but it will. Fate just has something else planned for you, that's all.

Kim

1:39 PM  
Blogger amy said...

All I can say Jes is hang in there girl,things will get better,I belive things happen for a reason. Take care
((((( hugs))) amy

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home