<

Friday, February 17, 2006

Random thoughts for a Friday

Just some random stuff that's on my mind this morning... My mind goes kinda crazy in millions of directions when I'm getting ready in the morning and driving to work... Does that happen to you?

*I can listen to a dozen songs, all different genres, different everything... but they all seem to relate to me in one way or another... Make me stop and think, feel sorry for myself, cry, realize what's going on, what I've done, where I've been, and where I'm headed...

*I'm loving Starbucks Tazo tea right now... But why on earth would you fill it to the brim? I get in the car and spill it all over myself and my car! Hello??

*Do you ever wish you could turn back the hands of time... go back to a certain point in your life and figure out what you were doing at that point in your life... and wonder why things are so different now? I know that people change over time and that circumnstances either make or break us, but sometimes I just wish I could figure out who I was then.... and why I was so happy then... and what got me to the point I'm at now....

*I can't wait till my medical kicks in at this new job so I can go back on BC... I hate being a girl! I really do.... I can't take the torture we are forced to endure....

*I'm scared of what my future holds... I was asked a question the other day - "where do you see yourself in 10 years?" and honestly.... I can't even figure out where I'm gonna be in a month - how am I to know what my life is gonna look like 10 years from now?! I can say that 6 years ago, I never would have guessed I'd be where I'm at today... so how can I honestly guess what it's gonna look like in 10 years.

*I love long weekends... I just wish that they were even longer... Sometimes I feel like I live for the weekend now... maybe it's just because I'm not busy enough at work, who knows.... Maybe it's because I know that I'll get to see D on the weekend.... Yeah, maybe that's it.

*Sometimes I feel like disappearing into thin air.... Just to get away.... I feel trapped, stuck with all these responsibilities and being on my own.... feel sort of stuck.... It's really kinda lame. I'd love to be able to just get away for a while, not have to deal with things, take a mental vacation....

*I'm not sleeping again.... Going to bed at 10 and tossing and turning all night. Waking up every hour.... Then the dogs wake me at 6 because they're used to getting up with D and being fed... Well, he's not there, so they wake me up for breakfast and I can't get them to lay back down. I love them but they're really driving me crazy. I couldn't bear to get rid of them though, especially now that I'm alone, I'd be terrified even more of being alone at night....

*We go get our taxes done this Sunday.... whoopie! Good thing is that we should be getting a nice refund (I love owning a house!) and will be able to pay most of our credit card off.... One less thing for me to stress over, money wise....

*I'm so loving my video iPod! I originally bought a mini about a year ago, but constantly had issues with it and it just didn't have enough room to store all of the music I wanted.... So when I was thinking of getting a new one, I honestly had no idea that I would ever use the video option that the new full sized iPods come with... but it's really so cool! I'm loving downloading music videos.... because when I'm bored or stuck somewhere, I can totally watch my iPod, sooo cool! And, there's 60gigs, so I have tons of room for my music and videos!

Okay, that's enough for now, although I'm sure there's lots more I could come up with... Don't want to scare you off ;o)

Hugs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jes, just wanted to say Ive been thinking of you. get some camamile tea to have before bed, i know that my darkest times are always when i cant sleep

11:45 AM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Hey chook. Just wanted to say, you are so normal! Either that or I'm a crazy person too. I think the same things you do! And we crazy folk shall rule the world....

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home