<

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm okay...

It was a long weekend, in a sense. Saturday night was rough, but I got through it. We had a good talk and I can say I'm a little more at peace with our situation. I left for Dinseyland on Sunday with some friends and he was still there. We said our goodbye's, we hugged, I cried, we kissed... And I left in tears of course. But I'm okay. I'll be okay. I just want to move on from here. Which ever direction that may be, I don't know, nor does he. We're just going to go about our days and see what happens. Yeah, it's going to be rough for a long while... And I'm sure I've got a lot of tears left to cry - that's just the way I am. But I'll live.

I've been writing a lot lately. I've got a notebook that I'm keeping... sort of as a way to get things off my chest.... It's all kind of directed as letters to him. Maybe one day he'll get to read them, who knows.... But for now, it's just a way of me getting things off my chest and coming to terms with myself. Sort of a therapy. And it seems to help a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Glad you've got an outlet... I write poems when I get upset with no intention of anyone reading them. Good what to get stuff out

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of your notebook. It will help in one way or another to get those things out you can't put here or say to others. Talk to you again soon.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home