<

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Finally

I finally got inspired enough to put a layout together and I love how it turned out.... I've been bored out of my mind the last week and seriously wanting to scrap but everytime I'd sit down at my table, I'd draw a blank. Well, last night, I decided enough was enough! I pulled out my stack of pictures (like 500 of them!) and just started going through them, waiting for something to jump out at me..... I found 3 pictures of Jake that I adore, and broke out my new Elsie stamps (thanks Jaime!) and some ribbon that I got from Jennifer H as my Secret Cupid.... And whala!

**Okay, blogger's being a PITA and won't let me upload, WHAA!!! ** Anyways, the layout's over on my side bar - the one that says 'Untitled'.....

Happy Sunday y'all.... I'm off to finish some laundry and get my disaster of a house straightened up. ;o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

I love that photo of Jake in the basket, so cute!!!!! Sounds like things between you and D are really good, YAY!!!!!!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home