<

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Quickie

Just a quick post and run.... Played with some photos tonight, loving lots of things right now... these borders, my camera and new lens, and my best subject - Jake. He seems to be the only one willing to ham it up for the camera and cooperate, so you'll be seeing lots of Jake pictures... Here are a couple that I love from tonight!

And, SJ was down for a few hours.... So before I broke out in a complete sweat and panic, I decided to work on a couple cards.... I got 5 done! They're going out in the mail tomorrow. Alright, I'm off to bed... wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger CathyVal said...

Jake is a cutie! Love the pictures!

9:14 PM  
Blogger amy said...

what cute photos!!!!!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Jaime Warren said...

Fantastic photos girl!!! He is a little cutie!!!! (((HUGS)))

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home