<

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Randomness

I saw a challenge on someone's blog this morning.... And so I thought I'd post it too....

10 Things that are Guaranteed to put me in a Good Mood:

1. Getting a new magazine in the mailbox
2. Finding a surprise present on the doorstep or in the mail (loving those RAK's!)
3. A nice hot cup of Tazo Tea from SB
4. Chatting with my buddies on IM or SJ
5. Getting a wake-up call from D
6. Meeting up with my girls for lunch and a movie
7. Playing catch with our puppies
8. Hanging out with D
9. Hearing "I love you"
10. Playing with my camera

Some random stuff for today....

* I'm meeting up with my gf's tomorrow for lunch and a movie. Looking forward to it.... We haven't hung out since mid January... Gonna go see "Failure to Launch", looks so cute!

* I'm craving a chicken salad from Ruby's... and I have been all week, I just can't drag myself over there to have a salad all alone... Waiting to hear back from an old colleague to see if she wants to meet for lunch today.

* Sunday D and I are hanging out.... I want to take him to that yummy chinese place my brother took me to... I'm craving their sweet and sour shrimp (those things were huge!) then we're going to a comedy show in the evening. It'll be nice to hang with him... I haven't seen him in a week and half, so I'm really looking forward to it.

* Waiting for this storm to pass... I really want to go out on a ride with D, but we've been having some really crazy weather lately....

* Wanting to go home and play with my camera, but the munchkins aren't the most cooperative subjects.... Plus, it's too dark by the time I get home, so it's all indoor stuff and not the best lighting...

Okay, that's it for now. Just a mellow day, fighting to stay awake. Not sleeping still.... maybe one day.... Happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home