<

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Inspired

If you have never read Ali Edward's blog (it's listed on my sidebar) I suggest you do so... I've never been more inspired (either creatively or in life itself) than when I'm reading through her blog.... She is an amazingly talented and beautiful human and I just love being able to peek in on her world, knowing that I walk away inspired and motivated in one shape or form on a regular basis.

Through her blog, I have been introduced to SelfPortrait Tuesday... a very interesting, creative, exciting website... I've never actually participated in any of the challenges, but I love to read through them. The most recent challenge is that of time.... To capture yourself or your surroundings at the same time on a daily basis - to see over a period of time the changes that you yourself go through, as well as the changes in your surroundings. I think this is a challenge that I'm going to participate in....

In light of all that is going on around me, I'm on a quest - a quest to figure myself out, to finally love myself, get to know myself, take control over myself.... What better way to capture the process and really get to know Me.... I'm excited about this, so stay tuned!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I'm excited for you to participate in this new challenge! I hope you'll get tons out of it and share what you learn. It sounds wonderful!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home