<

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Friday, where are you?!?!?!

Could this week go by any slower?! My goodness!! It's Thursday, and SJ is down again... now what am I gonna do? I'm sitting at work with nothing to do (what's new?!) and now, my only vice - SJ - is down!! **insert crying smiley here**

Loving my Tazo tea and slice of banana loaf from SB this morning.... Sometimes I'm too easy to please ;o) I'm in serious need of a vacation... I need to get away and go have some fun, or go on a retreat somewhere.... Anyone want to donate some money to me?! LOL! Seriously though, I really want to take tomorrow (Friday) off so I can just chill and relax... I've always got so much going on over the weekends, with errands, housework and hanging out with my friends, that I just don't have time to rest..... and I'm in serious need of some R-E-S-T!! This insomnia's getting to me.... I don't know how much longer I can take this... Anyone have a good excuse I can use on my boss?!

I'm waiting for my medical coverage to kick in here at the new job (May, cross your fingers!) and then I'm going to start seeing a therapist.... I think it'll be good for me. I think I need to have an outsider to talk to - not friends, not family (not that you guys aren't awesome, but I need someone that I can just dump on without feeling guilty, kwim?).... Hopefully that'll help and I'll be able to make some progress finally...

Feeling a bit bummed for my girl Jaime... She entered the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest and the big calls went out yesterday... Unfortunately she didn't get the call from Lisa.... I know that CP and I were pm'ing back and forth yesterday on SJ - 'did she make it?' 'have you heard from her?' kinda thing.... So CP called Jaime to see if she'd heard anything, which she hadn't.... But when talking to me and reflecting back, she felt bad bc she called and Mac had answered and she just asked for Jaime.... so they both probably thought it was Lisa - oops! It's funny now, but she felt bad at the time... I would too.... (oh, and if none of that made any sense to you, I appologize - you have to be a sb'er to understand.... ;o))

Alright, that's it for now... Have a wonderful Thursday y'all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. you know you can dump on me without feeling guilty.. we are one and the same.. i think we might even share a brain... so seriously.. i'm always here for you and don't EVER feel guilty for dumpin on me.. ever.. i love ya jessie junkitz..

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home