<

Friday, March 24, 2006

Guess what today is?!

I think it's going to become my Friday tradition to have just a completely random post.... How does that sound? Okay, good!

Here's a joke that I got in an email from a girlfriend.... It cracked me up!!

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale ...

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?" The guy said "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and farted whenever she wanted.

The End.

Now if only I can get the clean house and staying skinny part to be true ;o)

I posted the other day that I wanted to add some pictures to my blog and I'm a lazy bum and never got around to it.... So sorry! But here are a couple that I snapped today... The first is of Lady and the second is of Smokey.... I normally can't get descent pictures of either of them.... Guess I got lucky today!



Let's see, what else..... Oh, I got another page done this week.... I'll have it uploaded to SJ later this evening and you should be able to see it on my sidebar....

Had a half day at work today, which is totally awesome... We were in the middle of a little pow-wow and the power went out. Turns out the electricity on the entire block was out.... So I went and met a girlfriend for lunch and swung back by the office to find that power was still out, so I got to go home... Yay for me!!

I came home and vacuumed, did 2 loads of laundry, dishes and dusted my room (well, kinda).... Now I'm Jazzing and Blogging.... Waiting for Jodi to get home so we can scrap and chat... That's our nightly thing.... I love having a cam cuz we just sit and chat and scrap together (most nights we talk about scrapping instead of actually doing it, lol!). But it's cool to hang with her (and sometimes her boyfriend Derek).... Then D will usually pop on Yahoo and we chat a bit... For some reason the cam always freezes up and gets all wierd with him, so we don't get to use it much together. No biggie.

Tomorrow morning I'm driving up to Victorville to Lindi's house for a BBQ that they're throwing as their Open House. Looking forward to seeing her munchkins. Which reminds me... I should go watch Napoleon Dynamite before Matt freaks that I still haven't watched it.... :o) When I get home, D's gonna be here and hang with me for the weekend. Nothing big planned.... Hopefully we'll get to go out to dinner at Claim Jumpers - been craving their calamari!!! But it's probably going to be a pretty relaxed weekend.... I've got a couple little things I want to do but nothing spectacular.

So that's it for me.... You all have an awesome weekend! See ya on Monday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes, Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your kitty smokey!! Great picture. Have a great weekend!

Christinekay425 (SJ)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Neen and Mike said...

Hey chook...
Sounds like a fun weekend you had. I on the other hand am feeling sick... not the best considering I fly over to the UK in 3 days...
Anyway, glad to hear your having a blast!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home