<

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I love Panera!

Met up with D for dinner last night... it was a last minute thing. We met at Panera and I had a delicious bread bowl with potato soup, yum!! Although half way through, I got a really wierd nauseous feeling and my stomach's been upset since.... lame! But it was still good, lol!

The bad thing about blogging during the day is that I'm at work and don't have any pictures.... I want to post some new pictures for you all.... I'll have to remember to jump on here for a bit tonight and just post some photos....

That's it for me... another quickie. I'm sure I'll be back ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you can blog at work!! :) All blogs are blocked at my work. :( But I hear ya about pictures. It feels naked w/o them huh? -jen (afchick)

7:11 PM  
Blogger CathyVal said...

I love PANERA!! Love the broccoli cheddar soup with caesar salad yum...

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home