<

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Art Journal

Thank you Jaime for getting this going! I'm loving it already! I decided to go with a smaller journal, it measures 8x6 and it has thicker/heavier pages, which will be perfect for painting and inking.... I want to get a bit wild and crazy with this - I want it to be completely different than anything I've done before, something so out of my ordinary style.... Some pages may have pictures and some may just have journaling or doodles.... There's no requirement for this - just to let loose and enjoy it.

I don't know that I'll be posting all the pages here. Some might be too personal to share. But what I do feel comfortable with sharing, I will. This is going to be a journal that I can use to get my thoughts and feelings down.... A place where I can just let it all go and hold nothing back.

So here goes.... Here's my cover page, dedication page, and the first page I've done... I've got a couple more pages in mind, but I'd like to get a picture for them before I start... So be sure to check back often for updates!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime Warren said...

Jes, my friend...I love this.
You have done an amazing job on this girlie...seriously!!! (((HUGS))) thank you for doing this with me!!!!!

Jaime

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

this is awesome...i will hopefully get working on mine tonight and post on my blog ;)

11:00 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

This is beautiful!!! you did an amazing job on this!! WOW!!!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving this and the fact that you have started shows your road to healing and love. I am joining in too and I hope that we all can deal with our issues together and work things out.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home