<

Monday, March 27, 2006

Is it July yet?!

Seriously... I'll probably be asking that question every day until July 1st! Friday night was pretty typical... Hung out with Jodi and Derek on Yahoo and we got to chatting about how awesome it would be if we could meet... We had talked about it before - meeting in Vegas, then maybe meeting up in PA (where they live) but something always seemed to get in the way - flight costs, me not having time available to take off.... Turns out that Jodi's office closes down for the entire week of July 4th... And they priced tickets - for them to come out from July 1st to the 9th was only like $700. And, I've decided to just take the time unpaid from work for that week.... I've got a couple months to save up, so I should be fine. They booked the tickets and now we're all so antsy to actually meet! So fun! We've got tons of stuff we want to do and just can't wait!!

Had a great time at Lindi's bbq on Saturday... She rented a bounce house for the kids and we got in and jumped for a bit... I'm so out of shape! After 5 minutes I could hardly breathe! Oh, and I got my first ever speeding ticket on the way up! (not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, lol!) I was doing 74 in a 55 on a 2 lane highway.... Everyone else was going that fast, I was just the lucky one to get caught. The not so good thing is that I had taken my insurance card out of the car when I got into that little fender bender in December and never put it back... I showed the officer my old card and explained the situation - he cited me for not having insurance, but just informed me that it'll be waived if I can prove evidence of insurance to the courts when I pay my ticket.... I'm just hoping I don't have to drive all the way to Victorville to go to court - that would not be so hot.

Other than that, it was a good weekend.... It's Monday again and I'm at work chilling.... both bosses are out of town today and tomorrow and have left nothing for me to do.... Boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home