<

Saturday, April 01, 2006

New Journal Entry

Here's my latest entry for my altered journal.... I've completed a couple entries, but this is the first that I'm truly pleased with (well, besides the cover). It was totally fun to put together and I love the way it turned out.... Love that I actually journaled for once - kinda nice to get my thoughts down on paper for a change.

It's Saturday night, and it's been a pretty nice, mellow day. Went and picked my younger sister up this morning and we wandered around the mall.... I bought a couple of cute shirts and we stopped and had lunch... We had to run to Target for some necessities, and I managed to find 3 pairs of shoes to buy.... I guess you can say that today, I did a little retail therapy ;o) We came home and scrapped a bit (hence, my new journal entry) and she got 2 pages done.... So neat to have someone to share my hobby with and to see her enjoying it just as much.

We ordered a pizza for dinner and watched Chicken Little - so cute! Tomorrow, we're going to go see Ice Age 2.... Not much else planned. Sounds like a pretty chill weekend to me, which is totally cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

you are rocking on this girl! I need to do my first entry... :)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this journal entry!
I also have a fascination with fortune cookies. I have one in an itty-bity frame over my studio dask that reads..."If you have great ambition, take as big a step as possible in the direction of fufilling it."
I have another in my wallet..."You are a gifted artist and you should share your talent with the world." How freaking funny is that?!?!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jaime Warren said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!
You are inspiring me girlie...I am so getting in my room tonight and working on another entry!!!!!

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home