<

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Good Weekend!

I had a good weekend, hope you did too....

Went to Disneyland with Lindi on Friday with her and her daughter, as well as her mom and nephew.... Had a great time!


Saturday was shopping and cleaning day.... Lindi couldn't make it to the scrap store since we did Disneyland on Friday, so instead, I decided to buy new bedding at Target, something I'd been wanting to do for a while now. It was marked down and I couldn't resist....


And, I went and got my hearts today! I'm so excited and I loooooove them!! I changed it up a bit from the original design that D had drawn.... We decided not to do the ribbon, and they're actually a bit smaller than I had originally anticipated, but this size is much better - they're dainty and cute ;o)


So this post is full of pictures.... A good post! Now I'm just chillin at home, sipping on a glass of wine and relaxing.... Have a good evening everyone! ((hugs))

4 Comments:

Blogger kristin said...

very cute tattoo. sounds like you had a great weekend :)

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute, girl!!!! They are sorta similar to the lil hearts I drew on your RAK envie! =)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jaime Warren said...

Jes...LOVE the new bed set, it's gorgeous..and your tattoo is awesome!!! :o)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love that green bedding! So pretty.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home