<

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'm going shopping!

Saturday is scrap shopping day! Meeting Lindi at Collective Journey (the most awesome scrapbook store ever!!) and doing some serious scrap shopping... It's been ages since I've actually bought any good scrap stuff.... So here's where I need your help.

What are you just loving right now?? Whats the one (or couple) things you find yourself using a lot lately?? Whta one thing can you not live without??

I'm looking at getting some new stamps. I definitely need the Functuation stamps from Technique Tuesday. Those are on my list. I also want to get the Tab die set from Quickutz. But fill me in.... I'm wanting to get some new things to use in my journal, so now's the chance to speak up!! TIA for your input! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home