<

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poor neglected blog...

I'm not much better this week at keeping you all up to date, am I???

Not much new.... I'm gonna just hit you with a couple little things here....

Half way through my book! It's awesome. So awesome in fact that I've ordered my very own copy so I can mark it all up, highlight, dog-ear the pages.... This baby's gonna get lots of use!

Heading to House of Blues with my Mary tonight for a concert.... Just the two of us. Looking forward to it. And I have no idea who we're seeing.... She knows the bassist, so she gets free tickets and I'm tagging along.

Having fun playing with Myspace lately..... I get bored and go mess with the design on my page... so you might notice that it looks one way, then go back later and it's looking different... I guess it's kinda like my hair.... constantly changing it. Went and got it done again on Friday and I'm loving it, even though I can't make it do anything cool like Shannon did... It's still fun, and I'm loving the burgundy color, just hope it lasts a little longer. It should if I maintain it properly - supposed to get in there every 4 weeks now.

Purging through my scrap stuff.... I'll be sending off some RAK's here in the next couple weeks. I'm re-doing my scrap room and changing it up a bit... And in order for me to move the furniture around, I decided I'd go through and eliminate some of the stuff I've been hanging onto and not using.... Feels good to get down to the basics again. Needing to make time to scrap, thinking I'm gonna have a nice mellow weekend to myself - get some scrapping and yard work done.... Looking forward to it!

That's it really... nothing too exciting. Just hanging out... Taking time for me. Started tanning again, wanting to go to the salon and get a mani and pedi this Saturday.... Trying to take care of myself and be happy. Think I'm doing a good job so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home