<

Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Randomness

Yep, another random post... Haven't had one of these in a while....

*I was super inteligent last night and decided to weed-wack the hill... while wearing flip flops.... Yep, mom, I really did this... Completely gashed the top of my foot and toes open. Almost got the hill done though, lmao!! **hope you detect the sarcasm!** It hurts like a b***h this morning cuz I couldn't find any shoes to wear that won't rub against it...

*Slept wrong last night, so I've got a kink in my neck.... it's killing me.

*On the other hand, I've been getting back into a normal sleeping routine for the last week or so - in bed between 10 and 11 and I'm actually waking up on my own between 6 and 7 in the morning... it's awesome to finally be sleeping again!!

*Loving my Tazo tea this morning.... I'm on such a tea kick....

*Was working on Oscar's blog last night, trying to get it all set up for her and my computer decided to take a dump... Firefox gave out on me, so I had to switch to IE - had to go through a bunch of updates and crap.... Hopefully I can get it all finished off tonite - I hate computer issues! Especially since I don't have D there to help me. Derek's been awesome and is walking me through it all, but its difficult when you don't actually have the computer in front of you to see what you're doing....

*I've got a couple blogs to catch up on for Beth tonight... And I'll post a picture of my nasty foot! ;o)

*Drove around in the Scion here for work yesterday... Those things are like a little go-cart and I want one! Too bad I still owe an arm and leg for my beater Honda... piece-o-crap!

Alright, I think that's it for now.... Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone... Be safe out there this weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will get your computer issues worked out tonight.

I was just totally not in the mood last night, been working on my own crap too much.

9:02 AM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

sorry about your foot! guess it's good you don't have to go to work tomorrow--you can go barefoot all weekend!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

i lvoe the random posts. Did you put somthing on that food of yours... like antibiotic ointment? That just gives you permission to veg for the day! ;)

ck

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home