<

Monday, May 01, 2006

I Love Spring

My two favorite seasons are Spring and Fall.... I especially love spring because once the chill of winter starts to wear off, the breeze feels great on your skin.... These are the things I love about Spring....

* perfect t-shirt and jeans weather
* always wearing flip flops
* beautiful, colorful flowers starting to bloom
* being able to open up the house and get a fresh breeze blowing through
* playing outside with the dogs in the evenings
* working out in the yard on a nice weekend

Spring makes me want to be outside more, get out from behind the computer and enjoy the beautiful days.... Spring makes me happy. :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Broken Beth said...

You said it~

8:11 AM  
Blogger Broken Beth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

love it! I love the new beginin of spring!

ck

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home