<

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Productive Weekend

Went out with my Mary Friday night. We went to El Torrito and had fajitas and margaritas. Then moved into the bar, had more margaritas. Good food, good drinks, good company....

Saturday, D came over and we tackled the front yard. I now know how to use the weed wacker. The lawn mower blew once he finally got it started, so we ended up buying a new one. At least I'll be able to operate this one. Also went and got the shelves for my scrap room. Got those put together Saturday night...

Sunday, my mom and sister came up... They helped me organize my scrap room and clean up around the house. My sister had a good time playing with Lady... she took her outside and brushed some of her loose hair off (they both seemed to enjoy it!)


The weekend flew by, but I got a lot done... I'm wiped out and feel like I could sleep all day.... Of course, it'll never happen. Hoping to sleep good tonight!

7 Comments:

Blogger Broken Beth said...

Hey omg weirdest thing I updated and I was gonna send you a mess saying you need to update and you did!
P.s the room looks awesome, if I lived anywhere near you I'd come over for a crop ;)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Roo said...

Just clicking on links and found your blog. Your scraproom looks cool as does your doggy. :-)

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jes, Glad you got so much done, Your scrap space looks great, you have so much stuff! Your puppy sure looks cute. (She is the one you found and adopted, Isn't she?)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm reading your blog thanks to the "who has a blog thread" on SJ. :)

Just wanted to say how great your room looks!! You did a wonderful job--hope it helps inspire you to do some great pages!

ash

9:37 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

JES!!! That scrap room looks awesome!! I want one!

ck

11:16 AM  
Blogger amy said...

WOW JES!!!!!! you scraproom rocks!!!!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scrap room rocks Jes...yes I am becoming a blog stalker....LOL

Have a great weekend!

Patti H

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home