<

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've been tagged!

Sorry Beth, didn't see this one till today... and I owe you a couple blogs for the last couple days too.... I should have those up over the weekend.

So here goes:

What's in:
My fridge:
1. bottled water
2. pineapple juice
3. malibu rum
4. energy drinks
5. turkey
6. provalone cheese
7. v8 drinks
8. rusty's ear meds

My Closet:
1. 40+ pairs of shoes (retail therapy!!)
2. clothes
3. my jewelry box

My purse:
1. cell phone
2. wallet
3. receipts
4. checkbook
5. foundation
6. burts bees
7. target gift cards
8. breath mints
9. loose change

My car
1. lots of loose papers
2. a pair of brown heels
3. my stuff for the tanning salon
4. xm radio

Not sure who to tag... so if you're reading this and have not been tagged yet.... I tag you!! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I accepted the tag. Thanks. I needed a topic today. Hope you're doing okay and finding the info you need.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home