<

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I know Mike now!

LOL.... now I know a Mike... Neen's Mike... and he's such a sweetie and such a trooper to have hung out with us all day yesterday. Mike and Neen were a blast to get to know and I'm so sad that we had to go home and leave them at Disneyland last night....

I swear I haven't forgotten... I've got to upload my layouts, and upload pictures from yesterday. Had a total blast. I'm completely exhausted but still have tons to do before Ruthann comes for the weekend. I promise to have them up here soon guys!!

I'm ready for that vacation now.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Petticrew said...

i see your blog....lol.....thanks jes.....and i want to see pics of the trip....

2:48 PM  
Blogger AshleyS said...

I'm so glad you all met and had FUN!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home